Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Extractors

boojak87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series II SS 5.7L
Howdy all. I'm not having too much luck in this department lately! I'm after a set of extractors, any type, brand new or second hand (in pretty good condition upwards!) for my VS. Any feedback would be awesome. I'm a Melb buyer.

Thanks all.
Boojakz

killuminati

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Vacationer
Ive heard pacemakers are the ones to go for

A

anotherstockvs

yer pacemakers are good set u bak about $450, thats the first option or u can get the exhaust manifold ported out for about $150 and give u the same power increase as extractors

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
anotherstockvs said:
yer pacemakers are good set u bak about $450, thats the first option or u can get the exhaust manifold ported out for about $150 and give u the same power increase as extractors

very interesting...where abouts can you get that sorta thing done...know of any places in melbourne?

B

built4girls

Yep paceys!

I just brought a set of second hand VT ones which i thaught would fit with a bit of a cut and weld, way to much of a head skrew for a chick to do tho! i have them 4 sale at the mo if u wanna give it a try.

There heat coated in really good condition etc

$280 plus postage

A

anotherstockvs

ummm yer my mate got them done in melbourne but really u can get it done at any machine were they do that sorta stuff im sure there be lots around melbourne but only thing is tho u gotta pull it all apart and give them the heads which is a bit of a fuk around or u could just get out the die grinder and do it urself if ur keen cheers

werd out solider ImI<(^_^)>ImI