Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Level 1 to Level 3 Cluster Upgrade

• Thread starter Luv holdens guy
  • Start date
L

Luv holdens guy

VS Level 2 to Level 3 Cluster Upgrade

Hi All,
I havnt actually posted here before, but the info I have got over a while has definately been a big help, thanks
I was browsing some time ago and seen a post on how to upgrade My Level 2 dash cluster to a Level 3 digi dash on my VS SII, however I cant seem to locate it now.
If anyone could give me the brake down again or direct me to the post it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanx J

Last edited by a moderator:

GTW05

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VS 50th Anniversary Ute
I remember some time ago, maybe a year or more on a thread about upgrading to a level 3 cluster there were contact details for someone in Brisbane who did the conversions.
If anyone has that info couple you please pass it on to me.
Thanks

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
I remember some time ago, maybe a year or more on a thread about upgrading to a level 3 cluster there were contact details for someone in Brisbane who did the conversions.
If anyone has that info couple you please pass it on to me.
Thanks

now before people jump on about thread digging.

contact 88greenvn via PM
although he doesnt actually do the conversion he can supply you with pretty much everything.
for what its worth. half a day to a day. a conversion loom, trip comp and the cluster.
itll come with all instructions required.