Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aluminium hand brake grip and shifter knob

M

mouffa

Hey guys i have just made a hand brake grip and shifter knob out of aluminium for my vs wagon take a look and let me know what ya think and if anyone wants them made i can do them for round 30 bucks thats the hand brake the shifter is still in prototype mode so will let you know bout that one the finish will be better as this is my first one and will have some photos of the shifter in the next couple of days

Attachments

• 222.JPG
    222.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 855
Z

Z()LTAN

not bad man, a little ricey for me though.
keep up the good work :thumbsup:

M

mouffa

hahahahahahahaha you serious hey the ricers never had one like this theres are all anodized to the **** house mind you can soon anodize them to whatever color u like hahahahaha rice me up and anyway there are to many cars that are done up to the nines on the outside with nothin done inside and it shits me to tears hahaha thanks for ya input tho :yeah:

Z

Z()LTAN

id like to see the shifter as i have a ali 'T' bar setup one in my toyota hylux 4runner, it got yellow stickerd for it so b carefull! now its a the farm as a farm hack!

bloodylegend

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU S V6 Auto
thats pretty cool. how do you put the new handle on?

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Looks good... don't leave it in the sun though :)

M

mouffa

hahaha yeah will be carefull to not leave it in the sun to long but all u do is cut the old rubber one off and slide the aluminium one one and screw in the grub screw to hold it there nice and tight and the button is on with lock tight

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Can see why you wanna spice it up, and you've certainly done that. I'm half hunting one of those leather shifter covers,,, but go for $60+ on ebay so f that.

96ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 vs ss
mattman said:
Can see why you wanna spice it up, and you've certainly done that. I'm half hunting one of those leather shifter covers,,, but go for $60+ on ebay so f that.

use this 07a-960301 hsv vs senator same leather one as ss but heellllaaaa lot cheaper btw $60 prob isnt a bad price but ask a holden dealer what thats worth

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Cheers! Have a holden spare parts 100m down the road (very handy :p) so might give em a call tomorrow see if i can organise something to pick up on the weekend...