Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

URGENT pod troubles

pimpin_calais

pimpin_calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs calais
yesterday we installed my K&N pod filter but realised that we havent plugged something in. im not dead sure but it might be the o2 sensor?? there are 2 plugs, the one that i havent got plugged in was the one we disconnected from the factory airbox. where does this need to go because at the moment it is just sitting next 2 the pod! and i think i might be having some air/fuel problems due to this... PLEASE HELP!!!!

C

charged6_vsacclaim

i have a pod in my car its only a crappy $30 cheapo but it does the job. i only had 1 sensor that i had to relocate. What i did with that was just drill a hole in the case of the pod and fixed the sensor in that. don't no if any one does it any different with the k&n filters

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
I wouldn't be too quick to rip a hole in a K&N.

The mount I got at least, had a place to stick the sensor (yes it is the o2 temp sensor). Otherwise people have just fed it in at the base of the pod and let it dangle.

If you don't have a mount already, the $25 is well spent. Keeps it nice and tidy, in one place, and has a solution for the o2 temp sensor.