Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

inside roof lining

B

BITE ME!

hey all,

My Vr berlina's fabric on the inside roof is started to sag, and it looks really bad. Is there anyway to fix this which is going to empty my wallet?

Cheers

W

Watto58

For next to nothing, buy some of those little plugs that fix holes in garden watering systems, paint them with grey nail polish, poke hole through the fabric and board, push the plug through and presto, less sagging. looks a bit daggy, but keeps the fabric out of your hair, and costs about $2. Only if looks aren't THAT important. Gives it a bit of a puffy lounge chair look. Otherwise its a $200 job at a detailer as they have to take the board out. You did want cheap though, this is it.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Look in the wreckers....plenty have been done already and you might find a car that has had its lining replaced and buy it for around 50...worked for me.
I had to do something as the foam stuff was getting all over the seat and even on the passengers in the rear