Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs s pack or berlina???

V

vsclarion4u

hey holden lovers.. i got a question.... i am looking at buying a vs soon and i really love the s pack.. but i also love the berlina with the chrome trimming around the windows and the full electrics. so do uze rekon it'd be better to get the berlina and add s pack bumpers or the s pack and add the trim??. i am leaning toward the berlina. coz it has electic windows

clinster73

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina S2
I guess it comes down to if ya want something to look sporty eg S model or if ya want something to look a lil classy!?
The Berlina might not get as many looks from the Police?......
The S model is going to have a firmer ride. The Berlina a softer ride with nearly all the Bling as compared to the Calais.

KILLERVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Personally I'd go the Berlina, then spend the rest on sorting out your bodykit if you want one, then other extras as you go by. Can't go wrong with the Berlina interior (especially if you pick one up in mint condition :yeah: ) and the chrome trimming looks the best imo.

Cheers, Killer

V

vsclarion4u

yeah. cheers guys. i do like the stock body. but the s pack just looks so tough. anywayz. i'l go the berlina. what doyaz rekon is cheap in really good condition?.. ive had a look around. and thinkin around the 7k mark. wat doyaz rekon?

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Do you want climate air cond ? - Go the Berlina
Do you want IRS ? - Go the Berlina
Do you want sporty looks ? - Go the S-Pack
Do you want FE2 ? - Go the S-Pack
Do you want electric windows ? - Both models had them but only some S-Pacs are fully equiped.
What color do you want ? - Berlina has more colours

If you want to fit S-Pac spoilers to a Berlina they are rare to find at the wreckers and you wont get much change out of $1000 if you by from Holden... Fibreglass ones are usually crap aswell cause they chip and crack easily...

Get a fully equiped S-Pack if you can live without C/C air & IRS... otherwise get the Berlina

sweet vt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt berlina
My boss drives a 96 VS s-pack 5 speed. It is in mint condition it looks black but he said it is realy dark green (pantha mica)?? IRS ABS electric windows. they are out there but are a bit rare. He was going to trade up on a VX super charged S but they only offered him $3500 for his VS....!!! It only has 140k on the clock with full books. So he kept it. I bet they would have put it straight in there yard and wacked 10 grand on the window. Find and S pack with the full options.

G

Grommitt

Cant go past the S pack seeing as i own one :p

i got sick of the sluggy v6 and put an 8 in it i love it :D

my s pack as stock had.. fe2, cc, air, non irs, no elec windows,

heres a pic :) *obviously not stock anymore..*

101_9538_2_sc.JPG

Front%20Shot3_edited.JPG

V

vsclarion4u

yeah i usta luv panther mica. but ive weighd the pos and deg. and itd be too hot and too hard to keep clean coz i live outa town. silver berlina shall be the way to go. i aint after the actual spoiler. just that little lip??. u know the one.... easy to get a hold of????

Berlina

Reaction score
Website
s64.photobucket.com
Members Ride
vz sv6 A5
sixshooter said:
Do you want FE2 ? - Go the S-Pack

Just recently sold my VS Berlina, (Still have a VT II Berlina) it had FE2 as standard.

160,000 k's & I let it go for $4500-00
It had 17's, full exhuast, extractors, chip, cai, detailed engine bay, tint, Super low kings, shift kit.

Does that help in your costings
Cheers

V

vsclarion4u

fark me jeezus man!!!!. where was i when u sold that.. was it straight or what??. sounds awfully cheap