Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need help to price my commodore

Jazack

Reaction score
Members Ride
'91 VN SS
hey guys, i have tried to sell my commy b4, to no avail, but my situation has changed and i want to sell asap.
the details are as follows:
1995 vs commodore series 1 V6 AUTO.
negatives:
high k's (275,xxx)
small scratch on drivers side rear quarter panel

Positives
new fan belt (woopeee)
replaced oxy sensor (now getting 500k per tank (approx)
17" vt ss rims (some gravel rash)
was a sales vehicle so the k's are high but mostly highway.
Completely stock.
always serviced from holden since i had car. best parts, oils always used.
astereo system includes, alpine cda 9875 head unit, connected to alpine ipod adapter with 3 gig ipod mini for tunes. type s splits in front, type s 3-ways in rear, 2 type s 2ohm subs in box. mrp m350 d class amp (for subs) and blaupunkt gta 640 amp for speakers.

in the past i tried to sell it so i could upgrade to a newer model, now i am selling due to the fact i will be receiving a company car and if i leave it to the missus... put it this way... i will never be able to bury the car without traces of the missus! :rofl:

any help as to what it's value might be or if you are interested, please lemme know.

Cheers,

Jazack.

Last edited:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
rant on::ranting:

Why do people always post threads asking

"How much is my car worth ?" ??? :p

Is it so hard to look in the Newspaper to see what other people have their car advertised for ? and then place an advert with a price under their prices so if there's someone looking for that type of car then they'll look at it first cause its the cheapest...sheeesh !!! :b:

It's a buyers market bud... but thats what you gotta do if you want to sell anything secondhand fast... unless its an antique / extremely rare item then ask for whatever you like...

rant off:

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
lol @ sixshooter...someones having a bad day.
but yeah, you got a point.

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Seeing as you're a banana-bender like me and will need a RWC to sell the car I'd ask $6300 and take $5800 and thats if the inside trim is very good and the aircon is working plus at least 3 months rego left. Prices are a little higher in Qld than Vic and the further north you go the higher the price you will pay simply because there are less available. And as Sixshooter says just check your local newspaper adverts.

Jazack

Reaction score
Members Ride
'91 VN SS
thanks for the HELPFUL replies guys.

for those who think i am an aimless poster, i did look in the newspaper, i also checked carsales and carpoint AND the QLD trading post. the reason for the question is because there is too much of a variation of price. i dont want to price myself out of the market, but i do want a reasonable price.

if anyone is interested in purchasing, please let me know.

do i have to clearly speciy what steps i have taken to result in my necessity for asking the question? should i also supply a list of things i have eaten for the last 48 hours? how about my sleep patterns, congenital health problems? what about sperm, blood, stool and urine samples?

me thinks the next time i post i shall consult my solicitor in case i am leaving myself wide open for lawsuits.**

** please note that any abovementioned statements were solely produced for the enjoyment of others. under no circumstances should any statement be taken seriously. if pain persists, see your doctor.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
HA HA HA hmmmmmmmmmm don dag doodley hi diddalie doodlie neighbouroonie