Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs v6 fuel pump location

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
where abouts is the fuel pump located on a series II vs v6 1996 model ???

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Its in the fuel tank - is part of the fuel guage sender unit and accessible from the front of the tank. I don't think its an easy job to remove and replace without using a manual (borrow from library). Maybe do a search on this forum as removal has been covered many times. Good Luck.

holden#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Executive V6
as hako says...
Its fairly simple but also a little tricky to remove and reinsert unit back into fuel tank. do a search - theres plenty of info...

kazz

Reaction score
Members Ride
My12 VE SS V REDLINE SERIES 2 UTE
Did one the othe day easier to do on a hoist if U can get use of one U have to drop the tank straps and the pump is at the front of the tank. not hard to replace the pump, just a pain with having to drop the tank straps etc. Good luck

kazz

Reaction score
Members Ride
My12 VE SS V REDLINE SERIES 2 UTE
U have to remove the float while unit still in the tank as the sender and pump will not come out with the float still attached. And the same to refit put senderand pump unit inside the tank then side float in and connect. Stupid idea by Holden But...