Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Injectors

A

anotherstockvs

Ok so everyone has been tellin me how u fit VT SS injectors to vr-vs as the 5L injectors have a bigger flow rate, so i went to the carby shop and tested standard VS injectors to VT Clunbsport 5L ones and they are excatly the same no difference wat so eva the only good ones were from a vt supercharged which the flow was a little bigger but not by much i guess the different spray pattern would make a difference to or u can get high flow injectors to suit my vs but they are a little expensive $762 for 6

werd out soliders ImI<(^_^)>ImI

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
there's absolutely no reason to even think about replacing injectors unless your engine requires it (eg. forced induction).
also,was there a question i missed in your post or were you just stating some findings you've made?
*edit*...i was just reading my own post and i sounded like a bit of a smartass...didnt mean for it to come out that way.

Last edited:

235rwkw

Reaction score
supercharged 6 are bigger.

if you fit them and do nothing else you'll use more fuel without tuning to suit, besides not needing them unless you get over 350hp