Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sub in boot

commo69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore ss
gday has anyone tried to put a custom sub box in the back of a vs. i have tried to make one that sits facing forward flush with the back seat so u can open up the arm rest thing and it sits perfect but i have left very little room for error as its a tight fit

if anyone has done similar can i have pics

97 SEN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS HSV SENATOR
Yeah i've done that mounted nice and tight up against the seat. i had two amps mounted either side which folded up with storage underneath and extraction fans etc. I'll take some photos when i get a chance. (no longer installed in a my car) changed from a vs equipe to a vs senator, and i need to change things to suit if i want to install it agian.

commo69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore ss
cheers
taht would be good

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
hey i bought a sub box that comes in twin or singal sub or 10 or 12 inch sizes of the shelf from auto barn. it sits neat on the little step in the boot of a vr/vs perfect, its worth a look huh! u can cut your own holes in it and decide witch way the sub faces . i think they got it through fusion but i dont mind calling and asking them 4 you who it was from