Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

From bad to worse

TI0350

Reaction score
Website
www.kts350.com.au
Members Ride
White S2 LX Captiva Diesel
:bang: I think my car is slwly shitting itself because I plan on upgrading to a VY calais end of the year..
Firstly my tranny starts playing up and I find out I got to get it reco'd now my diff is playing up..
Got told today its the pinon bearing and its going to cost me $550 to get it fixed... If I had a gun I would have went out and put a bullet in it today to put it out of its misery..
i'll seriously depressed the idea was to keep the car wihch had nothing wrong ith it 3 months ago til sept oct and go looking for a blown VY, now I've gotta spend $$$$$ that i was going to use towards the new car I'm back to square one... :mad: :bang:

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
How many k's are on the car? You might be better cutting your losses now and upgrading sooner than later. I wanted to hold off til the end of the year to upgrade but found a deal I couldn't pass up, and rather than spending hundreds and hundreds on a diff and other stuff where I wouldnt see my money again when I eventually sold it, I sold it sooner and put that money towards the upgrade.

TI0350

Reaction score
Website
www.kts350.com.au
Members Ride
White S2 LX Captiva Diesel
Scooter79 said:
How many k's are on the car? You might be better cutting your losses now and upgrading sooner than later. I wanted to hold off til the end of the year to upgrade but found a deal I couldn't pass up, and rather than spending hundreds and hundreds on a diff and other stuff where I wouldnt see my money again when I eventually sold it, I sold it sooner and put that money towards the upgrade.
It's only has 160k on it and I've never caned it...
The problem is we cant afford to upgrade now which is why i'm so pissed at spending money on this car..