Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

immobiliser

crg07

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VR Acclaim
can someone tell me how i could turn the immobiliser of so it doesn't arm at all. have problem starting car at the moment and i think it is to do with the anti theft system. would like to see if i can turn it of and see if the car starts.

DeiCide

DeiCide
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 L67
pretty sure the standard system unlocks when you use the central.
or when you turn the key to 'ON' the led in under the stereo will indicate if its on or off.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
If you leave the ignition on for 90 mins or so you should be able to start it if the immobiliser has been the reason for the problem. Sounds like you might want to get a replacement key fob which you can either get at a Holden dealer and pay through the nose for or get one at one of the Mister Minit places in shopping centres.

eh2o

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim
sorry to re hash an old topic, but today on the way to work my car stalled when i stared it. i worked it out to be the immobiliser, i got alocksmith to come out(easter Sat) so i wont tell u how much i paid for a new key FOB, any ways he tested it, the car kicked over first go "THANK THE LORD" we turned the car off check to see if it locked andonce again..Bingo...but thats when the bad news struck...again...I paid my cash and see you later my locksmith. i then tried to kick it over again and same thing... somy next step was to get my car home... so called a tow truckto take my car 1km up a hill.. there was no way i was pushing... OK now

What is my next step... i did a fault code and got code 31 which is Theft Deterrent Signal Missing SO what do i replace now to get my signal back???? any help would be great...my pocket is already hurting its been an expensive day due to
1 Loss Of wages (easterSat pently)
2 KeyFob
3 Tow Home
4 Lost my wallet

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
how did the locksmith program the remote?

MBS206

Reaction score
You need to find the sequence to program the key.

I used to remember it but can't anymore.

eh2o

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim
he plugged a hand held machine into the plug above the brake pedel... put a code in and that was it.... so maybe its not coded properly:bang: