Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help

P

Pauly2478

does anyone know where i can put my wiper watter bottle in my VR s2 as ive taken it out to put in CAI??

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VE SportWagon International A4
There was an article supposedly in the October '05 Street Commodore magazine. From what I read in the Nov issue, it show you how to relocate the window washer bottle. The November issue shows how to do the overflow bottle.

P

Pauly2478

thx

kewl does any know where i can get this mag or if sum 1 read it tell me how to do it???

MT269U

[LOLIFE]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore
hey man, i do have that mag somewhere, i jus gotta find it for ya

P

Pauly2478

sweet

that would be so awesome if u did that thanks
pauly

P

Pauly2478

again

ok so now i need help with this as rego is soon....!

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
why did you move ur window washer bottle to fit cai? mine fits without moving it.

P

Pauly2478

well

well mines a Custom CAI and its 90mm in diameter, so umm....i need somewhere to put the washer bottle.. any ideas?
i was thinkin boot? but the motor mite not pump that far???? maybee get a smaller one from another car??? any ideas??
help
pauly:bang:

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 Toyota Starlet GT, turbo.
hey im assuming that if you look under your left side wheel guard you can see your washer bottle and from the engine bay all you see is the refill pipe? Or is yours one of the ones that is on the left side of the engine bay(looking front on). If it's on the left then one option is to buy the right hand side setup which hides neatly out of sight with only the refill tube showing. And this one should be know prob as mine is well clear of the CAI.

P

Pauly2478

?

mines the 1 that u see in the left hand wheel well, and the refill is next to the air filter... so what am i buying? pics?
thanks