Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR/VR SS fog lights in a standard VR bumper

Pimpin' VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD VY Commodore
hey
is it possiable with a bit of cutting to fit vr/vs ss fog lights and bezels into a standard vr bumper?

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Yes you can !

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
I did it no worries and I posted a few pictures on this post http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=15827
it ends up exactly the same as you buy as a complete unit from holden at a fair bit lower price.Just take the bar off and take your time....Ican give you some dimensions if you are keen.

Pimpin' VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD VY Commodore
some dimensions would be a great help

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
I'll get them but I found that I cut the large hole using the bezel as a guide but basically the critical part of the hole is the side towards the centre.The other long side of the hole stays just inside the moulding of bar.I used a 20 mm holesaw and made 4 holes at each corner and joined them with a hacksaw blade.Then I used a powerfile to trim to just before the shoulder then pushed the bezel in until the securing tangs touched the bar and using masking tape marked where they go and drilled a series of small holes and joined them together with a dremel type tool.I did this one tang at a time and made the slot bigger where it was a bit out...the clip to secure the bezel is quite big.