Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Statesman Door Trim Electics

cypher967

HSV VT 5.0 195i
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore S
Does anyone know where in Adelaide I can get power windows installed in my VS S Pack? I bought new door trims and didnt know they were for power windows. Also does the S Pack have the wiring already installed? or was this only for the exec? Im have trouble removing the trims I have taken all the screws out but i cnat work out how to taken them off. They seem to but suck where the door locks are. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Look at: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=5541&highlight=door+trims
its for a VT but they're very similar to a VS. Re your door trims - make sure there isnt a cutout in the door trim for the window winder hole - usually manufacturers make the same trim for power and manual windows with a cutout there if needed....or can you cut the hole out? ....otherwise power windows will cost$$$. Do a search on this forum for "installing power windows"