Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what insurance u got and how much?

crainy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6
i have third party and just got my renewal notice in the mail a few days ago its third party and gone up 300 from last year now well over a grand. i am 17 but last year it was $770 now likw $1078. with gio anyone elses jump like this.

cheers michael

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
I suggest you call your insurance to ask why it's gone up. They're the only ones who can tell you why. Even so, thats damn expensive. Most insurance companies allow you do do online quotes. Shop around.

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
and how many times have you been done for DUI???

lmao

Try Aami, I just switched from Suncorp to Aami and dropped from 150 per month to 60 per month.... Being a young feloow though you are going to be reamed wherever you go... Good luck!

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
lol, this is ironic i just got off the phone with RACQ, who i have comprehensive insurance with...."apparently" ive gone over my "modification limit of 30 points" and im "being investigated" as to whether they will continue my insurance policy....the twats.
i pay like $900 or so for my comprehensive at the moment...but it looks like i might need to find a new insurer, anyone got any suggestions as to what companies dont get their panties in a bunch at the first mention of
"umm, yeah i just got to change my policy again...ive done some more modifications"
as for your situation crainy...did you have a crash or something?cos thats weird.....shouldnt go up for no reason.

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
go with just car. they'll insure anything may be expensive but they will insure it. im with them ful comp on the clubby $2,400 every other prick hung up the phone when i told them im 19 lol

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
lol...NRMA wont insure me....i used to be with them a while back, with a different car, when i got my newie and told them what i would be doin they politely hung up.

Tom04

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs S2
Elders.
ful comp for $1060 a year. on a 96 vs with body kit. an im 16
when i was tryin to get issurence nobody would give me full compo because i had a body kit and i was under 25 untill i found elders an they dont care what u do an they are cheap.

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
780 a year, agreed 25 thou, Western Q B E

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
hmm...interesting,gives me something to think about anyway, cheers guys.
did a online quote for just cars...still waiting for email back (couldnt process straight away, too many extras for the computer to work out so its been processed by a customer service dude)