Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help Thanks

Brodiee20

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Wagon Series 2 1997
Hey there

I just wanted to know if any one can help me with my vs wagon .. i hit a gutter the other night in the rain and my back wheels pushed over so now one is sitting in and the other one is sitting out and the side i hit sits back a lil bit :/ there is nothing bent or broken that i can see if i get an adjustable panhard bar will that fit it? or what else can i do. And if any one knows how much one would be it would help alot

thanks if you can help :embarrass

Brodiee20

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Wagon Series 2 1997
yes do you want one of the wheels (both sides)? or under the car ( cant see any thing under there)
um give me till tom in day time
thanks for your time

genIIIbandit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series II SS BLACK M6
Check upper control arms, remove wheel and change with spare. Get a mechanic 2 check, Use extreme caution, try not to drive!!!! Sounds like u have done some damage, but ya gotta love gettin sideways :yeah:

Brodiee20

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Wagon Series 2 1997
change with spare.... i had no other option the wheel kinda ****ed it looked like it would fit onto the gutter :( its all fun and games till some one gets hurt or i crash :(... na i didnt mean it i just went into the corner to fast and lost it .. but thanks for the help ill get some pics for ya :bow:

shamden22

shamden22
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
not good mate
if you cant c any obvious damage like a banana panhard rod i would lean towards a bent anchor point on the body. if anything is bent then the shiny bits where the rubbers used to sit will tell the story.been there done that:D

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
ah well at least you didn't hit a pole while you were at it like i did :p

Brodiee20

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Wagon Series 2 1997
hehe yeh i guess i had a lil bit of luck because i stoped about 2m away from power pole :driving: ...
but yeah i was going to get some pics but camra is ****ed :( so i booked it into the shop there going to get back to me...
thanks for all your help :driving: