Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how much for 4 shocks and lowered springs

S

Sandman240588

Hey Everyone sorry to bother you wit a nother lowering post i used search but i cant find anything usefull.. i rang up suspension wholesales in penrith and i just wanted to know how much for the 4 lowered springs and new shocks.. i want the car to sit on its guts and if any1 knew the prices or had any photos of this done i own a vs commodore equipe with live axle.. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Springs should be around $250/set for super or ultra lows.

Shocks around $80/each for gas short shocks... you might want to look at gas struts too, not required but nicer ride since you are lowering it... these are up to $150/ea.

Crabito

Reaction score
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Members Ride
VE SS 2009 V8
I put gt monroe stuts and gt monroe gas shocks on the back and HD lowerd king springs on my VS and got all of the bushes done for 1000 bucks

shamden22

shamden22
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
dude i put king springs and monroe shocks in my car about 6 months ago i got the lot from repco for 550 clams that was for standard low. its was on the bumps before that but my kidneys really didnt enjoy it.:w00t:

S

Sandman240588

thanks

Hey guys thanks for the help.. they got back to me and said that for 4 new shocks (lowered ones) and the ultra low springs to get it sittin 10cm from the ground and a wheel alignment will come to a total of $950 i thought that was a great price.. i hope to be getting it doen sometime in the near future.. thanks again