Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New globes

Snotty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina auto s2
hey all
After one of my high beams decided not to work anymore i'm thinking of upgrading my lights to the super white or blue globes i see driving around.
Just wondering what everyone recommends and what prices im looking at. i dont wanna spend a fortune,
Also, whats the go with the H1, H2, H3.... buisness>

cheers
scott

Harvs82

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08 Subaru Liberty GT-B & MY16 VF II SS Redline
I've got Philips Blue Vision lights in my VS, they are more than 3 years old and they are still going strong. They are legal, and are whiter than standard lamps. They do look good, and produce quite a white light. They aren't cheap, I paid about $55 for my two main beams, but money well spent in my opinion.

H1 H2 etc are all the different bases that come on headlamp bulbs. The VS uses H4 bulbs for the main lights, H3 for the inboard High Beams, and H3 for the fog lamps found on Series II Calais, and Series I and II SS commodores.

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Do a search as we cover this a fair bit. Dont go past legal is my opinion. And dont touch the bulbs when you install them. You can pay up to $110 for a set.

MT269U

[LOLIFE]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore
H3 's are for ur highbeamers. u need to get H3's and go the arctic blue. they look phat