Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parking Damage

SaGe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II S-PAK Manual
hey all,

when i bought my car it came with a set of 16" alloys, but they have a bit of parking damage on them, just wondering, can they be repaired and if so can it easily be done by urself or will i hav to take them somewhere

sicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS - Series 2 / Karma
probably not worth it on a set of 16'' alloys... i'd save the money & buy some bigger rims...

what sort are they? what do they look like anyways??

SaGe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II S-PAK Manual
they are holden rims but i forget wat type they are, when i get a pic ill post them

SaGe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II S-PAK Manual
they look like these VR clubsport rims but mine r only 16" and they arnt genuine Clubsport rims

Attachments

• VRclubrims.jpg
    VRclubrims.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 138

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Theres a place in surfers (QLD) i think that fixes them. I asked my local bob jane tmarts once and they told me for $100 they send them down there and the place fixes them up as good as new. Reakons you can send down a mag with a big chunk missing and they can fix it up. Never got it done personally cause i just had minor scratch.

C

charged6_vsacclaim

if your in sydney than theres a place in blacktown that fixes mags pretty darn good ph number is (02) 96213355

grigor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive, R31, R33
gutter damage

Yes that place in Surfers is tops, but in your case it will be too expensive. Cost $250 for one of the Skyline wheels damaged by a tyre company with no idea how to operate their equipment.

M

medz84

i did the dodgy and metal filled it myself on a set of original vt ss wheels done the job looked good and didnt throw the balance out or nothing made a profit when i resold them too even today they still look sweet