Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are superlows to low?

R

RUGAME_17

hey guys my family is a rather rev head family and i have been ordered by my mother to begin works on her berlina wagon. its her everyday driver and she has a full car allot of the time. ive just got some 18's for it and booked in to lower it in two weeks. i would like to know if i wack in some super low luvvel springs would it be impractical and scraping all the time. if it is she will kick my ass! any info is much appreciated and might save my hide cheers.

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
with 18's and a load i'd be looking at goin lows as a max.. with the load in there it'll look like supers anyway.

ultra look sik on wagons but no point if your gonna be using the back and you need short bump stops.

R

RUGAME_17

thanks man i thought that would be the case just needed some confirmation
much appreciated

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
go for FE2 suspension kit.... its lower than normal but stiffer springs...

R

RUGAME_17

im tryin to save mumsys back! the superlows just came with the quote i got.
:hit:

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
what did your quote entail? price? location?

R

RUGAME_17

i hit up a geelong tyrepower he quoted me lowered with the supers for $375 lovvel springs. he told me they were just a little better quality than kings.

i've never had experience with springs just whatevers stock so i wouldn't know whats better.