Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR HSV GTS Console ???

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Hi everyone,
Well my console around the gear shifter was crapped out so we ordered a new one. Now i got the new console but alas it does not fit, however if i remove the whole arm rest under it my new centre console does fit.
The only reason i can see that i have the armrest is because the electric window buttons are in it and the console underneath is plastic the same colour and texture of the new section but has a hole bigger than required for the electric window buttons.
Any ideas ? Does HSV do this when they get the car ? I also noticed that the pattern of the 6 speed box does not like the new shape of the new console section, does holden put the 6 speed in or HSV ?

Please help even if its only a web address that i can buy a new console.

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Umm i'm guessing nobody has a HSV GTS and has tried replacing the console, 35 views and not 1 post.

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Ok, rang Holden today the guy must of thought i was on drugs trying to explain to him HSV added a console to my car for the 6 speed box to be able to select 1 3 5 R he cant understand why they would do that (duh) and he reckons he read the parts listing for the HSV VR GTS interior and there were no changes. So f**k you Holden i'm going to buy aftermarket money in somebody else's pocket and probably not a aussie pocket either...

VLishes

BaZMeG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais SII
MrFeelgood said:
So f**k you Holden i'm going to buy aftermarket money in somebody else's pocket and probably not a aussie pocket either...

It wouldn't be aussie even if it was genuine.

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Heheh true but i felt better after typing it.