Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn-vp-vr V6 Engine Cover

S

streetbeasts

Please have a look at my avatar, it is a picture of my VR V6 with an engine cover that I have fitted.
Anyone out there interested in buying one? Have yet to work out a price, but will be under $100.

It is made of plastic, and this one is painted chrome, but they can be painted any colour.

If interested, either post a reply, or send me an email to [email protected]

S

streetbeasts

V6 engine cover

Sorry, am fairly new to the forum thing, was not aware that I could load a photo. See how I go . . .

Attachments

• fitted engine cover.jpg
    fitted engine cover.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,847

futronix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 MY12.5
cheers for that....

pretty slick cover design u got there....

might pick one up for my bro's vn.... keep us posted when there ready to go...

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
That's pretty neat..

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people after one.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
good stuff, first one ive seen on a commodore. there was a thread with a bunch of guys looking at getting some of these, but it kinda died after no one could find a supplier. you getting them new? used? overseas or local?

S

streetbeasts

V6 engine cover

Thanks guys, I am pleased to get the positive comments.

One thing that the photo does not show very well is that there are raised lettering & numbers on the passenger side - it says "FUEL INJECTION 3800".

Sorry hakhawk, but I am not about to give any secrets away.

cacaman

Red is Faster
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Acclaim
Finally!!!!
Awsome well im definately 100% interested and 100% happy that someone has actualy decided to make one, good on ya mate.
Well i'll tell ya that i'll definately buy one but do you make them yourself? If you do or know someone that does. Have you/they tried other designs, other raised letterings maybe even a Holden lion ?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
they were standard item on us v6's, in the buicks, pontiacs, etc. holden just didnt put them on ours.

no problem about secrets there streetbeasts, but id still like to know if theyre new or used items, and im sure others would like to know also, before forking out cash for them.

im not fussed in know where you get them, as i could probably get quite a few second hand ones in good condition from overseas for a reasonable price myself.