Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

is it worth supercharging a vs v8

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
i have a vs clubsport manual is it worth s/c can the manuals put up with the power and how much would it cost to get it all done.

T

Tradewind

Hundreds of people with Centrifugal blower kits on 5 liter. Normally $6000 gets it all rolling along

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
i heard the manuals cant put up with the power is that true?

Haze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
dude dont even bother
its going to waste ur wallet away

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
to charge or not to charge

depends how much you like your car and how much you want to spend. Definately possible check out www.capa.com.au for pricing. Also check out v8 development section on this site. Depending on how much pressure you are going to push through will depend on how much you have to change. If you are willing to replace some internal components pistons etc you can get some serious power. If you are planning to update your car in the future or have a small budget give it a miss. As they say you get what you pay for.

blown hsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
i got the sta supercharger on my vs manual clubby it can handle the power had no problems with mine just make shore you get the butten cluch for the extra power i`d say go for it and have fun

T

Tradewind

Go for it bro, if you like power there nothing better