Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

paint and pannel help

R

RUGAME_17

has anyone had a full respray on their car here? i dont have enough money to get a better car only enough to get one in the same shitty condition and that wont do! i want something different and paint is my key. i need recomendations of paint and pannel shops where they will do a good f&*^ing job on my car. if anyone has any info of painters and stuff in melbourne or down geelong way it would be much appreciated! any pics of resprays would be nice too. thank you and hope to here some good news.

this car must be :coolpimp: pimpin!

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
if you dont have enough money for a new better car...your not goin to have enough for a "pimpin" new respray....especially a different colour respray (which is what is sounds like you want)...depending on colour choice (and any effects like candies,pearls and clears..etc.), the condition of you body work (ie, how much prep is needed to get it straight) and whether you can do any of the work yourself you can expect to pay in the region of $5k+.

R

RUGAME_17

yeah what i meant was i dont have enough money to buy a new car with everything i want in it i just hve enough to do this one. thanks for that man thts about the same as the quotes i been gettin.