Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Lion Badge onto VR

Slow VR

Another White Crummodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II
Obviously the bonnet/boot lion badges r tottally different between vr and vs. But other then drilling new mounting holes for the VS badge will it b ok, as in will it cover up the existing VR badge holes?

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
Slow VR said:
Obviously the bonnet/boot lion badges r tottally different between vr and vs. But other then drilling new mounting holes for the VS badge will it b ok, as in will it cover up the existing VR badge holes?

IT should if your smart about it, but then again the VS badge is wider, skinnier and might reveal the holes, if it does wont be major.

Slow VR

Another White Crummodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II
I dont want the holes to be seen at all!!! Thats bodge. Wondering if any 1 has done this b4?

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
Slow VR said:
I dont want the holes to be seen at all!!! Thats bodge. Wondering if any 1 has done this b4?

why do u want vs badges anyway, vr's are killa :p!

Slow VR

Another White Crummodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II
They are plain and boring. Gives the car a VP look from behind....(hate VP's) Nice shiny badges never go astray!

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
I put the VS badge on the front of my VR and left the back (cause i like it). I dont know why but i like it that way. The VS badge sat straight on, and you cant see any holes behind it. Just used a bit of glue under it and it has been on there for years without any problem at all.

Slow VR

Another White Crummodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II
Ok, so the VS badge will go down on VR, removed the VR badges with good ol eucalyptus oil, then cleaned up the mess, bit of a polish. Marked out the new holes n stuck it on. Was able to position it so it just covered the original holes.... KEWL!!!!