Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Getting badges..

Blakie

Reaction score
Members Ride
94' VR Exec
I got VR II and when i bought the car it had no badges.. this is fine.. but cmon wheres the holden pride.. so anyways i was wondering where to get em from? im guessing holden does em but probably expensive?

cheers

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
I reckon wrecker is the way to go...go there and look around and bring a screw driver and just take some off and shouldnt cost u much at all...mayb if the guy is nice thats there with u mayb let u off putting em in ur pocket like this guy told me to put it in my pocket lol 9i was like are u sure hes like its really worthless we dnt need it...so i was like awsome thnx man (was for a ford for a mate) so ended paying zilch.:p

Blakie

Reaction score
Members Ride
94' VR Exec
oh sweet, ill have to go by and check it out :p cheers

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
no problem.

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Yea wreakers is definatly the place to go, probably get it free. Ebay sometimes have them cheap but you still have to pay postage. Some people sell them new on ebay for like $38 plus postage. What a rip.

Blakie

Reaction score
Members Ride
94' VR Exec
yeh sounds a bit of a rip there... wudnt mind getting VS badges for it but yeh we'll c, cheers for that ill have to find out where the hell the wreckers r :p

Haze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
get the VS ones. i never liked the VR ones

Blakie

Reaction score
Members Ride
94' VR Exec
yeah i prefer the VS to be honest, just look alot more modern i guess, although the VR ones r still good

will they fit on a VR, and still look ok.. like covering the holes? and how do u stick them on again?

Haze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
they should fit the VRs and i may be mistaken but i was under the impressing that it was a type of double sided tape/glue that held it down