Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

black seat?

S

sassy_41

does any1 no if holden came out with black seat in the VS, im redoing my interia black and got a price to retrim my seats and they said a grand. so i was just wonderin if any 1 would recon i would find some at the wreckers, or if some1 has any other ideas?

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
I've seen dark leather seats in a vs sennie, don't know if they are factory or not but you'd be looking at more than a grand to get that anyway.

I've never seen a factory black cloth trim on a vs.

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VE SportWagon International A4
I hope you're getting your windows tinted as well.:whistling The black interior will make the car a lot hotter, when left in the sun. Don't think you'll find any standard seats in black. I think the VT-VX did, which is a better seat anyhow.

S

sassy_41

im gettin dark tint, i dont think leater seats would suit unless i did the rest of the interia which will be a bit pricy. would a vt-vx seat fit a vs?

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VE SportWagon International A4
Yes you can fit VT-VX seats into a VR-VS. You take the rails off the VS seats and fit them to the VT-VX seats. Another member only did it recently, but I can't remember who. Try a search and you might find something.

joel87

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore
i got a mate who has a vn calais with black seats i think its standart why not try that at a wreckers?

Brycestro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2