Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Prezzy Ideas

B

Babooshka

Ok guys Ive come here for help,

I love my man to death but everytime I go to buy him something he jumps ahead of me and gets it.

I beat him on a custom roof lining but thats because my first idea of mags fell through because he bought them first. Then I went to by him a boot wing, well you guessed the rest he bought it first.

So Im thinking 155+ kws Chip , I know he would have to beef up his exhaust system to do it and he will have to get more which might be more of a pain then a gift.

So has anyone have any bright ideas on a gift.

Thanks in advance :)

VSIIBerlinaL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
dont get those chips off ebay, ask doctor bob he makes good chips that actully work and dont fk ur car up, his on this forum somewhere, it would be better to beef your exhaust system but its not really needed

B

Babooshka

Yeh read his web page on chips , thought it was great. So start at the air intake and work back you think? Might take a bit of explaining but could wiggle it lol

Just wanted something different for him,I guess Im just running out of ideas lol

Cheers Babs

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
only thing i could suggest is maybe some new speakers assuming he has already upgraded the head unit.

that or maybe get all the bits together for a full service?

new rubber?

CAI

heck. a dash mat.

depends on what he would like for the car next and if its feasable to get it.

[ Please pardon spelling and grammar in this post. I am intoxicated at time of posting. ]

SaGe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II S-PAK Manual
lol get him the big furry dice that u hang from the rearview mirror

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
maybe if he likes tinkering with stuff himself buy him some tools?
I'd be over the moon if my girl bought tools for me, and moreso if she bought tools for herself, but that's bein dirty and I'm a good boy:angel:

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
yeh, id be stoked to get tools. A good 3/8 socket set maybe? You cna never have too many tools. Just dont get crap ones, bacause he probably wont like that as much. I mean it would be better to get a few really good tools than a whole pile of **** ones

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Babooshka said:
Ok guys Ive come here for help,

I love my man to death but everytime I go to buy him something he jumps ahead of me and gets it.

I beat him on a custom roof lining but thats because my first idea of mags fell through because he bought them first. Then I went to by him a boot wing, well you guessed the rest he bought it first.

So Im thinking 155+ kws Chip , I know he would have to beef up his exhaust system to do it and he will have to get more which might be more of a pain then a gift.

So has anyone have any bright ideas on a gift.

Thanks in advance :)

Get him an exhaust then....

B

Babooshka

You guys are awesome, totally agree with it all . I have a friend who is a mechanic (well ex lol) and Im sure I can dip into his tool catalogs and order some.

Didnt think tools lol blonde moment there and will get him the dash mat as well.

Ps Im not a blonde , if I was would own a Hyundai Excel and I dont I own a holden too lol

Cheers Babs

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
hope he loves them almost as much as he loves you :)

and dashmats are universally cool :D