Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

high torque chip for vr v6 for sale and swap

Youngblood

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
Hi holden fans. I have a high torque chip in my vr v6 for sale....and swap..... askin $150 ono plus standard chip....my bro paid like $350 for it from queensland and i got it from him when he wiped his car....now my mrs drives mine so i figure its no use to her...she drives like an old woman........$150 ono plus a standard chip...Im in Melbourne.... p.s. i think it might be chip torque or high torque...not too sure...will have to take computer apart and check...but any one interested, please reply. thanks

R

rickyray

hey im interest but the best i can do is swap for hayman reece towbar heavy duty used once worth 600 to buy brand new but have no use for it. up to you im in melbourne preston area

Youngblood

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
na, i'll pass on the towbar, sorry dude, i need a standard chip to go back in mine. try and get a hold of standard chip and we talk, when you need something, they're not around, when you don't, they're everywhere. funny that! thanks anyways