Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Boot Spoiler repair question

D

Dizzy-Rusty

Hi Gang,

Our VS boot spolier is damaged where it bolts to the boot. Firstly I need to know if it is possible to repair and if so does anybody know where in Perth I can get this done?

If it's not possible what is the going rate for one complete with the tail lights?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Dizzy

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
Dizzy-Rusty said:
Hi Gang,

Our VS boot spolier is damaged where it bolts to the boot. Firstly I need to know if it is possible to repair and if so does anybody know where in Perth I can get this done?

If it's not possible what is the going rate for one complete with the tail lights?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Dizzy

Oh yes.Use fibreglass putty,fill the hole/crack or re-shape with generous amount(sanding will be pain in the back side tho) but it can be done.Good luck

W

wizza

yeh use fibreglass + possibly some bog filler shouldnt be hard get me pix i can tell easier :p

D

Dizzy-Rusty

Thanks for the replies guys, but the problem I am faced with at the moment is that the original spoiler had the nuts on the inside of the spoiler and were held by some time of glossy clear glue. Would the nuts stay in place with bog or fibreglass filler?

I'll get some pics organised soon wizza.

Cheers

Dizzy

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Mix up some 2 part epoxy (get from bunnings) and glue the nut in with that. Good stuff.