Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Ute Help

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
I am after the corner bumper piece on the drivers side of my ute which has the exhaust cutout ready for twin exhausts (1 each side of car). Surely someone makes fibreglass aftermarket ones which have the exhaust cutout.

I need help in finding someone who supplies them!

Cheers!

LethalVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L ute
i put twin exhaust on my vs 5L ute about 2-3 months ago. i was in a hurry to get it done and had already booked it in. so i quickly cut a half circle out and grinded a piece out of the metal behind that. since then i payed a mate whos a pannel beater about 40-50bucks to fix to properly for me. so i think your best bet is to go see a panel shop!
oh yeah and you'll love it, got a great note now

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
LethalVS said:
i put twin exhaust on my vs 5L ute about 2-3 months ago. i was in a hurry to get it done and had already booked it in. so i quickly cut a half circle out and grinded a piece out of the metal behind that. since then i payed a mate whos a pannel beater about 40-50bucks to fix to properly for me. so i think your best bet is to go see a panel shop!
oh yeah and you'll love it, got a great note now

Ive been to the panel shop already, they will modfiy it for me, but i was wondering if there was an aftermarket one already moulded as you would notice on the left-hand side the cutout petrudes back aswell.

Worst comes to worst i will just get them to modify the original coz you shouldn't see it when the exhaust tip is on.