Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Twin throttle body

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
Has anyone brought one how much was it, im lookin at the one from c.o.m.e racing. do they give abit of power

cladiges

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS commodore exec V6
gday.
i got a TTB manafold off ebay for $850. its brand new. i havent fitted it yet. im in the process of getting a stainless pipe made up for it at the price of $200. and my mates gunna fit it for me. word around is that it makes your car hoot. ive heard a 22kw increase, but i aint to sure if thats true or not. ill keep you posted on how it goes when its bolted on the commodore.

Attachments

• Image018.jpg
    Image018.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3,798
F

foammedia

greatone said:
Has anyone brought one how much was it, im lookin at the one from c.o.m.e racing. do they give abit of power

There's a guy from SC called ttvn who has almost finished testing his twin throttle 5 liter manifold, he's a smart guy, it will be well worth seeing how it goes. His VN makes some stupid amount of power, 600 rwhp or something silly

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
cladiges said:
gday.
i got a TTB manafold off ebay for $850. its brand new. i havent fitted it yet. im in the process of getting a stainless pipe made up for it at the price of $200. and my mates gunna fit it for me. word around is that it makes your car hoot. ive heard a 22kw increase, but i aint to sure if thats true or not. ill keep you posted on how it goes when its bolted on the commodore.

do you get one for a v8 or v6