Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

can i pick up these lights any cheaper?

Raging Bull

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack L67
Mate leave your stock clear indicator lights on and save the money for a head unit or something, they look crap and ricey and are a waste of money. That's my opinion anyway.

Haze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
i was going to buy them but the more common they have become and the more ive seen them i believe they look kind of tacky

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
meh, each to there own but personaly i like the look of em. yeh that is the cheapest price your goin 2 get em for. some ppl advertise em cheaper then wack up the postage fee. send us a pic if/when you put em on.
they look best if ya got a darker coloured car.

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
keep the stocky look these after market lights for the vr/vs and even vt/vx look so cheap and nasty

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Mate if you want them, you get them. Personally i dont like them, other members dont either, but some do. And if you think it will enhance the look of your car and they will make you happy than go get them.

Thats about the cheapest price. Its ebay, always the cheapest. Sometimes people on ebay take them off their cars and sell them second hand in good condition for cheaper, so look out for that.

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 Toyota Starlet GT, turbo.
Hey VSSPak i got a set for sale send us a pm if you want some, mine are ones with the black backing.

Slow VR

Another White Crummodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II
RICE ALERT!:rice: