Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New 19's...!! Whatta Reckon

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
Hey Fellas...

I'm sure you have all seen my car before and what it looks like...I just traded in my set of 18's for 2 Brand new 19's & Tyres...Just running stocky's on the back for now...save up some money and will buy the back two in a month or so...tell me what u guys think...Actually...Can you guys do me a big favour and check out my cardomain site and sign my guestbook...would be great...! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2071662...

Cheers, Joe :thumbsup:

mini-100_0364.JPGmini-100_0366.JPGmini-100_0368.JPGmini-100_0370.JPGmini-100_0372.JPGmini-100_0375.JPG

What it used to look like before with the 18's...

mini-100_0296.JPGmini-100_0285.JPGmini-100_0272.JPG

Last edited:

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
LOVE EM :p how much they set ya back?, ur car is reminding me of wot i wont mine looking like...

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
looks sweet! Damn, wish you had money for back 2!

aZk.

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
fitzy2005 said:
LOVE EM :p how much they set ya back?, ur car is reminding me of wot i wont mine looking like...

Well I paid $1,500 for my set of 18's with tyres Brand new...had them for about 2 months...had a few tiny gutter scrapes on them but were still pretty good nick...straight swapped the 18's for the 2 new 19's (Gave me $1,120 Trade in)...and it will cost me another $1,120 for the rears...(Mates Rates of course)...so it virtually cost me $1,500 for the fronts and all up when I buy the backs will cost me...$2,620...but they look schmick...! :w00t:

I'm glad to here that u want your car to look like mine...but...GET YOUR OWN IDEAS!!! LOL...nah jk mate...just too many people getting around copying each other know what I mean...

azkwazere said:
looks sweet! Damn, wish you had money for back 2!

aZk.

YES!!! But I can wait...will only be about a month or two...I'll post pics again once I get em...

What do you guys reckon I drop it in the front another inch or two? God I spend so much money on this car...I just bought a sound system not long ago and I've had it 3 weeks...now I'm going all out and pretty much staring over...big update...will let yous know how it goes..

Cheers, Joe :thumbsup:

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
You've got a nice ride height now.... wouldn't go anylower or youll start seeing yellow if you know what i mean!

Sick ride non the less..... those rims cos a fortune! Damn..... your loaded!

aZk.

08_adaml

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Spac Manual
i wouldve kept the 18's, althugh your new ones look better but the tyres will cost you close to $1200 when the time comes.

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
drop it lower in the front :D

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Yeah they look nice... you should stick them both on one side of the car for the photo's though... to get the full effect !

Last edited:

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
hey thanks sixshooter that looks mean...now im even more desparate to get the back ones...lol...I want to drop it in the front so that the lip sits just over the tyre...so its maybe an inch...inch and a half...I will have to get an adjustable panhard rod when I get the rears because it used to rub on the left with the 18's...and I'm certainly not risking damaging these tyres...fark that...cost too much...lol

pandacav

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute 3.8 manual
mad wheels respect for the stockers on rear.