Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Power Windows

Dave_4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Belina Series 2
hey i hav a 97 VS Berlina, and with my driver side power window and sometimes da passenger side, they will go down but when u go to close em theywont move and a small hit to the controls and sometimes they will work again, can some one tell me whats goin on wit these possesed windows......

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
You should do a search in the "How To" section of this forum for "power window problems" - plenty of hints there.

adam_vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU manual
yeah happened to me a while ago and just again tonight on the way home, i found that giving it a bit of knock seems to get them going again, i pulled the switches out the first time it happened though, seems to just be a loose connection in there somewhere with those little square things (i assume vr and vs ones are the same arent they?)

HDT_aero

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual VN aero
i had the same thing just check the connector or if that doesnt work then pulll the switch apart and sand the contacts clean. you will need to solder the leds out and in though to get it apart.