Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Engine stall

mikek

Reaction score
Please help me my VR wagon will stall intermittently. Also occasionally after stalling it has trouble starting. I get it cranking but not firing. These symptoms also sometimes present themselves just trying to start from afresh. I can just hear the fuel pump and it has some pressure in the line. Could it be a fuel blockage or anything else. Any and all advice is greatly appreciatted. Thanks for your help, Michael.

mikek

Reaction score
Also I have no codes from the ecu.
Cheers Michael

Harvs82

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08 Subaru Liberty GT-B & MY16 VF II SS Redline
I would be looking at the DFI module, or crank angle sensor. I had the same issue with my berlina recently, and there was a code left in the ECU, which said it was the crank angle sensor failing. I took it to Holden, and they apparently couldn't find anything wrong with it, no codes.... I told them to replace the sensor anyway, and the car has been fine since. The DFI module doesn't necessarily leave any codes in the ECU, but I would be checking that and the CAS first.