Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

inside fan controller

wagonb0y

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina 5speed turbo
I dont know the proper name but the switch inside a VS above how quick you want the fan blowing, where you can change it from face to feet ect it doesn't work it was working untill a mate put in a head unit an now you move the switch an it does nothing an you can hear a hissing noise the whole time the car is on, does anyone knw how to fix this thanks?

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
he hasnt connected the vacuum lines behind the switches so it sucking air thru the holes

hotrod32

Reaction score
Website
www.notdadzkustoms.cjb.net
Members Ride
1995 VS Executive
yeah i would agree with that, dont think hes put it in properly, being a VN they are a serious bitch to get back on properly, i know as i pulled mine out thousands of times screwing round with stereos and wireing etc.

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
You will need to pull the dash apart again. On the back of the control unit there are 5 hoses connected to a common point that connect to the back of the control unit. This is going to be off (as boona15 suggested). Simply reconnect it and your good to go.