Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX / VT Interior in a VR / VS

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Has anybody got any knowledge into this, can this be done? i want to fit a VX interior into my VR commodore i know alot of work is gonna be needed, i've had a thought about a few things to do with it just wondering what people thought. for instance i know new clip lugs etc are gonna need to be drilled into the doors for the panels to clip on (thats if they even same size). The dash is another problem but i think i'll start with seats and door trims to begin with. Its all coming out of a written off car so i have all the parts from a VX

tysons_2001

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais International - RIP VR Turbo
not sure about the whole interior but the seats are a fairly easy swap and i plan on doing mine once i find some cheap seats :)

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Seats are nearly a straight swap, someone has done the rears into a VS and I think he just had to add some support for the headrest type bits and bent up the rail underneath a bit... other than that they fit pretty well.

Front seats are easy, just swap the rails and they go straight in.

I think you are going to have a real challenge with the dash though...

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
If your doing seats you need engineers certificate in melbourne....... It stopped me from doing it on my VN.

Cheers
MaT

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
I would imagine a big big big messy job. Just get a VX. They are cheap as chips now.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
HoZy said:
If your doing seats you need engineers certificate in melbourne....... It stopped me from doing it on my VN.

Cheers
MaT
he's in NZ they dont have alot of restrictions to modifications for your car