Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheel lock nuts

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
i have vs clubby there is 1 lock nut on each wheels is there any way of gettin them off without a key thing my new wheels have keys for the lock nuts but it doesnt fit on the clubby ones.

jack.mc

Nothing witty to say :(
Reaction score
Website
www.jacks-lounge.com
Members Ride
VN Vacationer
moderators tend to disagree with people posting that sort of stuff, because it basically tells people how to steal wheels. But I trust you... PM Airstrike

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
greatone said:
i have vs clubby there is 1 lock nut on each wheels is there any way of gettin them off without a key thing my new wheels have keys for the lock nuts but it doesnt fit on the clubby ones.
galaxy products in Adelaide @ Cavan are a professional company that deals with wheel nuts etc... contact them mate.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
greatone said:
Any tyre fitting shop should be able to help you out. You might have to prove that the car is yours though. I had this once when I bought a 2nd hand car and the previous owner didn't include the key.