Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowering my vs clubby

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
i got my 19s on i want to lower it now but i think only lows will fit in the front but on king spring it says lows wont make it any lower because its got FE2 suspension, do u think it will lower it at all and i was to get superlows for the back.

Jimboss

Reaction score
Lows are about 25mm (roughly, it settles down differently on different cars), and FE2 is about the same (25mm).

Superlows would lower it about 50mm. So if you have FE2, and put low springs in, it won't do anything, if you want it lower, you'll need Superlows. Just get your guards rolled then the 19's will fit.

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
but the back is abit higher then the front right now so coz there is more room in the bak should i get ultra lows in the bak

Jimboss

Reaction score
Alot of people have done similar, Ultra's on the back, Super's on the front. I am not 100% sure what would be best, i think it's more of a car by car thing, your car might sit nice and level with supers all round, but having said that, it may not, ultra's may be needed to really even it out.

Sorry i can't be of more help. I can say this, The back of mine sits a little higher than the front (Supers all round), but not by much.

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
oh ok thanks for that, if anything i want it to be level or the back a little lower then the front

femno

Reaction score
Members Ride
98VS
Call a suspension place or something like that. They should be able to tell you exactly how much each certain spring will drop it, all u need to do is tell them your current ride height F + R, and how much u want to lower it.

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
i rang them they said they can make front 345mm and back 355mm but bak will still be to high for me can they custom make like can u ask it to be 340mm at the bak, this is goin for the center cap to guard.

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
i rang pedders to they can drop front 1inch, and back really watever i want and thats also with sport shocks and camber kit put in and there only charging $1300 does that seem right?

other place was $1650