Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pedders suspension

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
ok my vs clubby has 19s on it now im goin with pedders now they said lows in front will make my car 618mm from rim to guard to start with thats ok, baks with superlows will make it 615mm if it is still to high can u cut some of the spring or cant u cut the bak ones?

And there gonna change $465 to put it in just for parts was $1296 do u reakon be cheaper to get a mechanic to do it?

Last edited:

Berlinarator

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS-Z
yea if it's too high at the back you can cut em a bit, and yea pedders is the biggest rip off ever, get a mechanic to do it. personally i'd do it myself... but a couple of years ago i would have got a mechanic to do it. if you're gonna do that, you may aswell get king springs, they'll save the pocket a bit too and most mechanics order/stock/install them. so what parts are you actually getting, just the springs?

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
yeah i would of but pedders are lower then kings arnt they? and are kings shocks any good, i want springs shocks camber kit everything that u need for it truts.

VSIIBerlinaL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
just for parts was $1296 that sounds a bit much for parts and plus 465 install wtf, it cost me for superlows kings all round and rear shorter shocks $315 and i got it installed for around $100 by mechanic

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
BERLINAIIVS said:
just for parts was $1296 that sounds a bit much for parts and plus 465 install wtf, it cost me for superlows kings all round and rear shorter shocks $315 and i got it installed for around $100 by mechanic

Yeah but that price was for spring shocks struts and camber kit. i only want pedders coz there lower but i wont be gettin them to put it in i can get it done cheaper.

VSIIBerlinaL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
ohh but it still sounds a bit high i reckon, see how much a mechanic will do it for

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
id never cut springs in a irs as thay will pop out. doesnt look too good if thay poped.

WiLo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec
BERLINAIIVS said:

true that price compares to a whiteline kit and i know which one i would prefer

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
i can get it all for $1200 thats the lowest, how much is a camber kit by itself

greatone

vuss
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss
What are other brands i can get that are good i only want my front lowered 15mm and the back needs to be lowered about 45 to 50mm what should i get?