Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cluster???

pandacav

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute 3.8 manual
at the moment i got a cluster without a tacho i was woundering if i could just plug another one in with a tacho or is the wiring different. Its in a 1995 vs ute (not an s pac).

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
just buy a tacho and shift light set up, and have it rigged up hahaha, if not im sure u would be able to swap the dash from another car...

pandacav

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute 3.8 manual
i want the stocko b4 i go aftermarket cause i wanna keep the car a sleeper.

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
yes you can dude it plugs straight in no mods i recently upgraded myne in my colum shift poverty pack ute to a level 2 cluster picked up a cluster off ebay for about $60 with the right amount of kms to :).

also if your after factory central locking & power mirrors that can be done quite easily to for that you need to pick up a BCM that supports central locking, two door wiring looms and two factory locking mechanisms best bet is ebay i done that whole conversion for $430 thats two new keys (from holden) a bcm two central locking mechanisms two door looms and two power mirrors including a new drivers door handle with a switch and plastic garnish for the inside

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
lol, i love how people call it the poverty pack.

pandacav

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute 3.8 manual
thanks heaps evil_monkey