Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowering??

R

Ronan

Hi guys,
i recently bought my commodore and have been pretty happy with it. Its got 17" Vr-gts rims (i think) with low profile tyres and looks nice, but it needs to be lowered (cant attach a pic - all my photos are marginally too big). How much am i looking at? (kings, sports rider or superlows?), the front and rear bushes are worn tho. what else will i need - i dont want to sacrifice comfort, turning circle and potential damage from pot holes etc.
Thanks.

E

eco

Pedders quoted me 1400 for parts without labour to go super low, u dont wanna go standard low as thats like an inch below standard height... Best thing to do is get super low king springs cost abou 600 - 650 with rear gas shocks and front struts un fitted not as good handlin as Pedders but good enuff

F

flipsyde

n pedders installation would be exspensive to considering they add on extra **** like tuniing and wheel alighnments n ****

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
does any1 have pics of their car with super lows on it and others with ultra lows...because i would like to compare the two and decide on which i would like to have... im leaning towards super lows atm...but still not sure...

please help!

seabass

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina 3.8 M5
if lowered u need a camber kit so the tyres don't rub on ya guards

quiksilver1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss
mate cost me 450 on ebay for king superlows,ultima shortened shocks and a whiteline panhard rod.