Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rare Senator

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
Well i was thinkin that i might wanna fit a VX senator kit to my VR Berlina when i get the money because you dont really see too many of them around and to be accompanied with some nice 19" VY GTS rims...imo it would look sik! but i have found that i cant find too many places that do it. Fabtech do, but i live in WA and the hassle of shpping it all over blah blah blah...if i can get it over here it would be more preferred. So can any1 help me out with a place in WA that may do it, also ball park prices for the kit itself.

Cheers.

P.S. a pic from the fabtech site of the kit...
vs-vxsen-front.jpg

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
I've only heard of the fabtech kit. was gonna do the same on my vr but fabtech died so my plans have changed

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
so fabtech is longer?...

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
yeah, there's a reason there's not many people with a vx senator kit on a vr/vs...the kit it too damn hard to come by.
but admittedly, it would look great...good luck man.

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
cheers mate...if anyone has ANY ideas as to how i may be able to get a hold of one (other than ebay), please tell me...

cheers guys

A

aquabog

u live in bunbury theres a joint called stripe master on halifax road, they do body kits also have a look at
www.wasv.com.au der in vic park in perth
stripe master has a website dunno what it is its in the local link

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
thanks for that aquabog, much appreciated! had a look at the WASV site and didnt see the VX Senator kit for a VR, but i'll send thenm an email :D

also after a quick look in the link i found the stripe master ad, www.stripemaster.com.au thanks for that tip off ;)

any more suggestions then please keep them coming! not just for my benefit but also for other user who are thinking of doing this

A

aquabog

if u really keen order one there is some sites might not have what ur lookin for but may be able to order 1 in. Thats if ur really keen and wanna spend $2500-$3000+ for the rare kit,colourer coded and 2 tone paint and installation. being a rare kit to find i think it be worth a bit more than other kits.
www.monkeywarehouse.com.au
www.spoilerfactory.com.au
www.carshine.com.au
just a few more sites 4 ya that can order n ship kits

3 grand could go to betta mods

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
yer and thats what im starting to think now...with that $3000 i could get rims, lowered springs and an exhaust...lets see how the tax return goes... i should get about $2300 with that...so we will see

VLishes

BaZMeG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais SII
errr, all that car needs is some pupils on the windscreen.