Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust Problem

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
Just b4 at about 10pm i was picking up a mate and we where driving 80kmph and outa nowhere my exhaust just fell off ...was scraping the ground real bad i had to pull ova and have a look and the thing past the tyres the square thing was off and i tryed taking it off and i couldnt even do that i was so pissed and half way home...so i kept driving the car but needed to go 10kmph - 20kmph in a 80 zone wif hazard lights flashing...weird thing i didnt get pulled ova by cops lol..but yea fkn just droped off and it was so loud i loved it when it was like that lol like a V8 but i was wondering how much is it for a new holden exhaust?...

bennzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX II Berlina GenIII V8 5.7
alot of people these days dont worry about buying holden exhausts because they charge u so much for something that isnt worth the money, your better off buying an exhaust from the exhaust shop, they are cheaper in price and will do alot better in the end compared to holden ones

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
thats what i'd do...this mishap does have a silver lining because its just an excuse to go out and get a schweet exhaust system!

C

Cooldude1983

I agree, Holden will probably rip you off, as Jack said go get yourself a set of Pacemakers and a nice exhaust.