Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

head unit question

boojak87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series II SS 5.7L
LIKEWISE!!! It's been S***ing me for a long long time now! I haven't bothered to upgrade the stereo system and driving at night can be hell if you want to know the time in my car! Practically have to wait until we're under street lights or i put the cabin light on. Are those LED's difficult to replace? I wouldn't do it myself, because i don't have the patience, but would i be looking at a large amount to get an auto elec to fix? Is it worth the fix? Thanks all, Boojakz

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
jerzey1234555 said:
my wife is complaining that she cant see the info display on our headunit i want to know if its easy to change the globes in it or do i get someone professional to look at it i dont want to change it as its a 10 stacker and the mrs loves it

get a mp3 deck, 8hours, one disk, less wait between "albums"

if you're going to mention the other two hours im goign to ask, do you drive for more than 7hours STRAIGHT more than twice a week?

------
if no; Thought so, get a mp3 deck, you get txt readouts aswell, artist track details etc
------
if yes; Ah. ok, sorry didnt realise. my bad.

~~~~~~~~~
not having a dig at you, just i love my mp3 HU like a fat kid loves cake ^_^