Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rocker covers

ecotec38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 Commodore 3.8
I was thinking of getting my rocker cover chrome dipped for a vs11 but noticed that they are plastic (i think) can you get aftermarket ones that are chrome and if so where from and how much do they cost
Cheers:thumbsup:

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Do a search on here. Theres a thread floating around where I posted a link to an American site that has polished metal covers that are used on the 3.8L pontiacs. You might have better luck importing but will be costly.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
otherwise, get series one vn ones, get the hole welded up on passenger side coverr and get em polished, they look mint and can be had for cheap.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
you can get metal covers for the ecotec locally, i remember seeing this place on ebay selling ones for the v8 and i messaged the bloke to ask if he did ones for the ecotec. he said they make them but for some reason (i cant remember why) you had to still use the normal rocker cover inside the metal cover, they werent a direct replacement like others...so they were a kind of rocker cover, cover (if you follow what i mean).