Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Signal Problems Aand LPG Problems

reyyan

Reaction score
Im having problems with my signal arm. I replaced it with a brand new 1 but the same problem is occuring. Sometimes the signals wil work and sometimes they will not.

Also with my LPG when the tank is full it will show half a tank on the gauge or sometimes even empty and the Low fuel light will come on when there is gas in there. This only happens with gas and not petrol.

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Your gas problem is a faulty sender.

Your signal arm problem sounds like the flasher can for your indicators is faulty.

LeojVS

Qawwa.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 S Ute, 76 Buick
I put 120l of gas in my car the other day, and it told me I was still only 1/4 full. Its 8oody annoying. I had it checked out, and as wagon man said...faulty sender.

Last edited:

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
sometimes mine gets sticky, especially when i fill up heaps. doesn't matter because i know how much i get out of a tank so i never rely on the gauge! it's like 50% accurate at the best of times anyway. 100% full for 200kms then empty at 300kms hahah

sirjolly18

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 holden VZ v6 ute.
Yea common problem. Have a 100ltr tank in My Vs ute and a 4 light reader. 3 green full and red light almost empty. But i know how much i get out of the tank approx 450km around town and double that on the highway. not an issue.

also when tank close to empty it makes a whistle sound, dead givaway you have less then 40km in the tank.