Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VP Cruisers... VR

VP Cruiser

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP, VR
this is my VR that i bought of my brother for $750 around 5 months ago, it came with slotted rotors, full fibreglass clubsport body kit, pioneer head unit, 6x9's, 2.5 inch lukey cat back exhaust, and pedders springs and shocks, the only problems were a small misfire (which i fixed by changing the plugs and leads) and the body kit had some large chips (which was fixed with some fibreglass, filler and paint). all up a pretty good bargain with only 200,000 on the clock. I will be using this as my daily for a year or 2 while i have my VP off the road for some "modifications", but the VR will still cop its fair share of mods, this is what it is atm.

Model: '94 VR V6
Colour: White
Bodykit: VR clubsport
Engine: 3.8 L Buick
Engine Mods: None
Power: standard
Exhaust: 2.5 inch Lukey cat back
Gearbox: 4 speed auto
Brakes: twin piston VT brakes (Slotted up front)
Suspension: pedders shocks and ssl springs
Wheels/Tyres: VT SS's
Interior: in the process...
Stereo: pioneer head unit and 6x9's
Other Mods: clear side indicators

Future plans
Im in the process of doing a custom turbo set up, and redoing the interior in black and white.
once i get my VP back onto the road i plan to turn this into an all out track car.

some pics from around 2 months ago

Last edited:

VP Cruiser

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP, VR
little bit of an update on the progress of the turbo setup... got the turbo, its a T70, cheap ebay turbo i think (but hey im doing it on the cheap). got it from a friend of a friend for $200.
got an Intercooler (300x600x76) for $100.
will hopefully be getting piping and flanges this weekend to do the manifolds over the next few weeks

the 'cooler, (not quite mounted properly yet, but might give ya a bit of an idea of what it will look like)

the T70 turbo

around abouts where im going to mount the turbo